Aromatherapy and Hospice Course Recorded
YOU CANNOT USE ANY COUPONS FOR THIS COURSE
ALSO IF YOU ARE PURCHASING Additional PRODUCT ALSO YOU MUST PAY FOR THIS COURSE FIRST. ONCE DONE REFRESH YOUR BROWSER THEN PURCHASE PRODUCTS.
Join Certified Professional Clinical Aromatherapist, Robin B. Kessler with over 7 years of experience working and caring for Hospice Patients in New Jersey USA.
In this course, Robin will explain, teach and guide Aromatherapists that are thinking about working with those in Hospice in the USA.
- Madeleine Kerkhof has graciously helped me write and edit this course. Madeleine is a former nurse who gained a passion for the natural ways of things and also Aromatherapy especially dealing with those in Hospice. She is a highly Professional Clinical Aromatherapist and gives many courses in Hospice and Palliative Care her specialty using essential oils and CO2s. I myself have taken many of her courses and I use her book basically as my reference. She is the one who inspired me to use my Aromatherapy Education to help those in Hospice. She is my mentor and one of my dearest friends.I will guide you step by step through what you will need to know to work in a hospice organization and work with hospice patients.The course will cover:
- Essential oils and resins are used as part of the therapy in a hospice environment.
- Explain and teach some of the aromatherapy methods and techniques.
- Safety Guidelines and Recipes
- It is 3 hours on web-ex which includes a power-point presentation and actual visuals.
You will Receive:
3 CEU credits plus a certificate of completion once you tell me you finished the course.
The pdf of the power-point presentation (it is downloadable)
You will also receive a 3ml bottle of one of the transiting oil listed in the pdf and 5 blank Aromatherapy Patches. (Shipping is included) (only for those in the USA)
10% off products in my store with the purchase of $20 or more with a special code you will receive via email
Once paid I will send you the link via email on where to go to watch the recording and download the pdf. The recording can be watched for 1 year.
For those outside the USA, you are welcome to come to the course but I cannot send you the oil or the patches.
I put 2 prices for those in the USA and those not.
Make sure you pick the correct one.
If you do not want the essential oil blend nor the patches you can click the one also outside the USA
there is no cancellation nor refund if you cannot watch the course within the specified time.
"Robins course on Aromatherapy and Hospice was very well structured and packed full of useful information. Not only did she give advice on how to approach hospice management about aromatherapy as a modality to support clients, but she also gave detailed information about requirements you must meet in order to become a volunteer and valuable information on essential oils and resins suitable in this line of work. Thank you, Robin, for a wonderful experience. I can only recommend this course to anyone who is playing with the thought of entering this field.".
If you are contemplating directing your aromatherapy practice towards the area of hospice and palliative care, take the opportunity to sit through this course to gain the necessary clarification needed. The course provides an overview of the questions you may have in your mind and gives a realistic perspective of what to expect. Hospice and palliative care is not for the faint-of-heart or for those who unintentionally carry other burdens.
The money spend, is worth every penny, when you consider the following at the least:How to get involved. Here you must be honest with yourself, are you willing to put in the necessary hours to move forward. The hours involved are physical, emotional and spiritual and the financial compensation will come in due time.
- Essential oil safety, not everyone practices the safe use of essential oils. The average person no matter their education level knows very little of how to safely use essential oils. Interweaved within the course, are gems on educating the non-aromatherapist of the do’s and don’ts on using essential oils with the focus on the care of the patient.
- Prescription drug safety, are you willing to dig as deep as possible to ensure the essential oils you are considering using does not conflict with the patient’s medication. Digging deep may not be straight and simple, here you will explore some of the possible challenges.
Taking the course is a wise investment, it will save you time and effort because you will know what to expect."
"I was searching for good resources to purchase and learn how to use resins and found Robin’s website and bought her book. I followed her recipes and suggestions and did a deeper dive by completing her companion course to her book. Robin is a wonderful aromatherapist and teacher! She offered another course: Aromatherapy & Hospice where she shared all of her wisdom, tricks and bumps in the road she herself has experienced as an aromatherapist. She covered all aspects of working with Hospice, how to make connections, what to expect, best practices and why she uses or doesn’t use specific essential oils and products. If you have loved ones nearing the end of life stage Robin’s course can be beneficial for you even if you’re not a certified aromatherapist. I really enjoyed the group asking questions and contributing their wisdom as well. I recommend all of Robin’s courses, her books, resins and products."
- "Robin is very knowledgeable and organized in her teaching. She lays out a comprehensive plan for volunteering with hospice and how to incorporate your aromatic certification to work with hospice patients.
She backs up all her classes with science-based information and gives a practical approach to the business aspect of working with hospice.
She gives us great reminders of working within the safety of essential oils keeping in mind contraindications of essential oils, herbs, and medications.
She gives us a reminder that we will be working closely with the whole person as well as their family and the care staff.
She gives us suggestions on how to administer the aromatherapy – such as inhalers, lotions, salves, sprays, and so on.
She gives us a physical sample of her Transitioning Oil and a recipe for us to make our own.
I highly recommend this course and I highly recommend Robin".
Dorine Doyle King